We take your privacy seriously and adhere to GDPR rules on personal data. Here are the key points of how we handle your data:
- We store the Slack ID of everyone in your team, and we use it to run the bot and generate reports. A user's Slack ID looks like this: U02F594P1.
- We don't store any personal information (name, email, avatar, etc.). Instead, we request that data from Slack every time we need to display it. We also use Slack's authentication system and don't store your credentials.
- We share your name and email with Intercom, which uses it to operate the live chat support tool and some email marketing, such as sending you an email when your trial is about to expire.
- We also share anonymised data with Google Analytics to better understand traffic and usage patterns.
- By consenting to this, you'll be giving us access to data from all members in your team.
- We will not use your data for any purpose that you do not consent to.