IMPORTANT: if your team is paying for Nikabot, removing Nikabot from your Slack workspace will not cancel your subscription. To prevent any future charges, you should cancel it before deleting Nikabot from Slack. If you're on a free trial, you don't need to worry about it, your account will be canceled automatically when the trial ends.
Cancel your paid subscription
If you wish to cancel your subscription, go to Billing, under Team Settings (you must be an admin to see that page), and click the Expand button. You will be able to see your account details and download all your invoices. After making sure you don't need any more information from that page (you will lose access to it after canceling), click the button that says Cancel Subscription.
Remove Nikabot from Slack
Follow the instructions from Slack's Help Center:
- From your desktop, visit Slack’s App Directory.
- Select Manage in the top right.
- Select Apps in the left-hand list.
- Locate and click the app you’d like to modify.
- Scroll down to Remove Application and select Remove App.