IMPORTANT: if your team is paying for Nikabot, you need to cancel your subscription to prevent any future charges, and you should do this before you remove the Nikabot integration from your Slack workspace. If you're on a free trial, you don't need to worry about it, your account will be cancelled automatically when the trial ends.
Cancel your paid subscription
Go to your Billing page, under Preferences (you must be an admin to see that page) and click the button that says Cancel Subscription.
Remove Nikabot from Slack
Just follow the instructions from Slack's Help Center:
- From your desktop, visit Slack’s App Directory.
- Select Manage in the top right.
- Select Apps in the left-hand list.
- Locate and click the app you’d like to modify.
- Scroll down to Remove Application and select Remove App.